MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

uh oh - what have i started - even ferret - ha

dustin - we're sticking to the celtic thing - idk about sax - but you can be sure that we'll be doing some jamming come next year :-D

brad - have to agree, it was pretty close - turn the suck off next time and we'll see xD

I think we need another band. Of course Better than Soc will stay the same, but I think we need another band. With everyone from OCR in it. It would be awesome.

making an all-encompassing ocr slot on the main stage, where remixers can bring their arrangements in front ot a live audience, isn't a bad idea - but just imagine the logistics of it

there would really have to be a lot of planning and a lot interest to where it would work - and the site would have to condone it obviously

but if everyone who's at mag just planned to do one song - got it together beforehand and did it well - it would be pretty spectacular and def a highlight

Blind and AE- best combination of style and nerd I've ever seen, with audiofidelity as runnerup.

ha - you gotta step it up next year!

remember if ya wear a white a shirt make sure you don't have a shirt with stripes underneath - but it's all good doug - gives ya a little more charm

and i loved jordan rocking out the pajamas - and with jade too! ha - it was pretty hardcore - i don't think anyone could do it better - and i try heh

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumUltimA viewpost.gif

Blind and AE- best combination of style and nerd I've ever seen, with audiofidelity as runnerup.

ha - you gotta step it up next year!

remember if ya wear a white a shirt make sure you don't have a shirt with stripes underneath - but it's all good doug - gives ya a little more charm

and i loved jordan rocking out the pajamas - and with jade too! ha - it was pretty hardcore - i don't think anyone could do it better - and i try heh

ROFLMAO!! Thanks DrumUltimA and audio fidelity for the sweet comments!! :razz: