Beatdrop earns spot on Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA 2

zircon

You heard it, folks. Our very own Beatdrop will be on the next DDR title from Konami, with his song "Until Forever". He did this through a Broadjam contest and snagged $1,000 in the process... as well as some extra attention from Konami for future work, I'm sure!!! Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS and major props to him and y'all DDR players can look forward to hearing some goodness from our favorite industrial remixer/former judge. Movin' on up! :)

PS. Check the song out on Beatdrop's new album "In the Dark", available here:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8767

Actually, from what I've been told, it's to be used in the next arcade version of the game (Supernova 2) as well as home versions, likely PS2 and Xbox 360. I'm as excited as everyone else. Looking forward to finally having a reason to memorize a song.

As for the DDR clone which was mentioned, it's still in the works, but almost certainly going to be finished, and that features a whole bunch of my stuff, including some songs from 'In The Dark.'

I'm starting to get used to receiving envelopes in the mail from Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. Got one today that returned my copy of the contract with the CEO of Konami's signature on it. Pretty surreal.

Thanks, everyone.