No Twilight Princess?

supremespleen

The last time this thread popped up the following mixers confirmed they were working on something:

andyjayne

DarkeSword

DZComposer

V___

I can say that since that thread my track has doubled in length but got to a position where I don't want to pick it up again, so I probably won't be finishing mine. Not sure about the others but V said this:

oh i remember that!! Totally forgot about this song.... (wow, those first drums need some smoothness to em...). Yeh I'm done with that song, not going back there....

I'm still working on my TP Brass Ensemble. School has slowed me down, though.

I'm not quite ready to post a WIP yet.

For a little while a couple of years ago, I had started a series of brass ensembles with horribly cheesy titles called Lylat Brass. Admittedly, some of them weren't very good and my samples at the time didn't do the ones that were good any justice. The situation has changed now. I want to start the project again.

This one, Twilylat Brasscess (The chessy title tradition will continue O_O), is the first piece from Lylat Brass 2.0.