Mario & Sonic together in an Olympic Games title!!

carra

This is worse than ocr's april fools joke last year. Both are shitty in quality, and you are a bit on the "internet is srs biznes" side if you believe them.

With that note, I am hoping the joke for april fools this year at ocr is on par with 05. 05 was just fucking brilliant.

The EA joke was by far one of the best things this site has ever done.

Also, nintendo isn't stupid enough to have this of all games be the one where they both face off.

Smash, if anything, will be the one where you see these two icons square off for the first time.

Ah....earemix. God that was great. Gendisc was eating it up, and unmod was having a blast in it's own way too. All around a beautiful day. EVERYONE got involved, and there was no drama, save for of course the people that believed ea took it. The ending, oh my god, was absolutely priceless. Whoever thought of that, bravo at you. Having a note that EA gave ocr a cease and desist because of the copyright issue over the joke was just the icing on the cake. A HUGE uproar was caused, and even then it was still great and not crazy.

Ah, those were the days...

Hey, I can say that, considering I was still new around that time.

I'm curious. What's so "HORRIBLE" about it?

Agreed. Sounds like it could be good - and seeing as how we haven't been given anything but the announcement I'm going to hold my judgement. Btw IGN is covering this too...that and the fact that it's not April 1st yet leads me to believe this is not an April Fool's joke.

Agreed. Sounds like it could be good - and seeing as how we haven't been given anything but the announcement I'm going to hold my judgement. Btw IGN is covering this too...that and the fact that it's not April 1st yet leads me to believe this is not an April Fool's joke.

Obviously you missed the whole SgtRama is dead thing. Just because it's not April 1st doesn't mean it's not an April Fool's joke.

Yeah, it's like "Hey, we have the worst good news on the planet." Seriously, I don't care that much, but yeah... Olympics.. meh.

Oh well, who knows.

By the way, my dog just sneezed from five feet away and blew snot and saliva all over my monitor.

I think it'll sell. Marketing wise it's a good move.

However I'm getting a bit sick of this treatment.

I don't think I'd get it, but it appeals more to me this way than it would being an EA sports game T__T. Still, I fear this game would be made too easy since they want it to be for "everybody".

My marketing teacher says: "he who offers EVERYTHING to EVERYONE, will fail".

I don't think I'd get it, but it appeals more to me this way than it would being an EA sports game T__T.

I can understand that, since I'm not one who usually enjoys sports games. It gives me a little hope that Miyamoto will be involved in the project. It's not a guarantee the game won't be shit, but you could say that about anything.

Anyway, people should stop over-reacting IMO...it's not like this is "TEH WORST NEWS EVAR!!!!111" seeing as how we have nothing to go on at this point - no gameplay specifics, screenshots, videos, or whatnot that will show what the game is made of. All I'm saying is wait to make up your mind about something after you have all the facts, cuz maybe, just maybe, it'll turn out to be good.