Anyway, this is a remix of Frog's Theme from Chrono Trigger,

it's called "Enter the Frog."

The URL of the MP3 is

In the event that you should select this remix for your site,

list me as JigginJonT, and put up my email as

jptitters@ureach.com

Thanks for your time.

-JigginJonT

Hmm, after listening to this piece, I really first had trouble deciding what I should vote. Although some may not like it's repetitivity, I really like the fact that this mix is pretty well done ambient orchestral electronica. This mix is really soothing, and it's one of those songs that'd just sooth someone to sleep. Me likes!

YES

Hmm... I'm wondering why you encoded this at 112... the extra space to use at least 128 is well worth it!

Anyway, this song sounds OK, but it's pretty messy, like the instruments don't really fit together. I think the problem is that drone in the bass... it drowns out a lot of the other stuff that should be clearer. Then when those super loud drums come in.... ick, if that drone didn't overpower everything they did!

Fix the mixing and I'd be happy to post it. But for now, NO

It's not just the drone in the bass. The melody has too little attack and too much reverb making it less of an instrument and more of a noise wave. Hard to tell when one note stops and another one starts. It's an interesting idea to have this particular melody over this kind of beat, but in all honesty, I don't think it works very well. The drums sound spastic. Makes me think it's a mistake or something, but, whatever. Then when the techno drums come in, I can't even hear the bass drum over the other bass frequencies. Those strings sound very ... um ... I don't know. They have that really low bitrate sound to them, which was popular in a lot of IT songs as I recall, but they're in mono in this song, so it's kind of out of place. I don't know, I just don't feel this has a whole lot to do with Frog's theme and when it does, it feels weak to me. Meh.

NO

DC

Pros

well, at least its not an spc rip.

HAHAH, a frog chirp sfx!! That made me laugh :D.

Cons

Bearly any melody throughout, save for the frog theme at the beginning and middle. Most of the song is looped, so its really a 20 second song looped into a 4 minute song.

The leads are weak and there is no chord progression on the background bell synth.

Song isnt going anywhere....

Good try. By try I mean you managed to do something beyond getting FL to open properly. Next time try to expand on the melody and work on chord progression. The same notes looped throughout the song will really kill the melody. Also try not to keep the entire song on the center. Try expanding the stereo a bit. Try making the leads more prominent and obvious. Try not to drone the entire bass into one mushy river of goo.

NO

-Pro