Sir_NutS' Free Refill Pack Vol. 1

Sir_NutS

I made it's own thread because hey, the more people who notice, the merrier.

Anyways, I promised this a long time ago:

EDIT: re-uploaded: Click here

I will write a detailed list of what you will find here later but i can resume by saying that this is a small refill, around 130 patches for maelstrom, Substractor, NN-XT, Combinator(most) and Custom Rex Loops. They are divided by category type, and I also included one of my recent songs "Hopping on Trips" in rns format, which is very simple but demonstrates how I used some of the presets. The song is inside of the refill.

I had many more combi patches made before but a hd crash deleted most of them so these are recent (months old). I'll be doing another refill later which will contain lots of rex loops and even more combi patches, maybe less trance-centered, depending on the reception of this one. Though a lot of these are Trance/Dance sounds there are a lot of all-purpose patches to be found here.

Anyways Enjoy, and I welcome any feedback!

EDIT: This is the detail of what's in the refill:

Subtractor:

Bass : 6 patches

FX: 1 Patch

Pads: 3 Patches

Synth: 10 patches

Malstrom:

Bass: 1 Patch

FX: 1 Patch

Leads: 1 Patch

Pads: 9 Patches

Synth: 3 Patches

NN-XT: 1 Patch

Dr Rex: 8 Custom Loops

Combinator:

Bass: 19 Patches

Effect Devices: 4 Patches

Gated & Arps: 3 Patches

Leads: 31 Patches

Pads: 9 Patches

Synth: 15 Patches

Most patches are made to have some kind of alteration through the mod wheel, so give them a try, specially those that say "Play with mod wheel". Also, very important: gated and arps patches are meant to be used with long, sustained notes, so the matrix can do its job.

Some have combi programming though so you can mess with that as well. Also its a good idea to try some patches at different velocities since some of them can change depending on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...