The Dual Dragons - Alundra Mini Medley (Track Release)

Hi there guys, I see that the forum has changed, needed a few min to get into this whole new outlay although it's basically the same lol

Anyways, we've completed a new Metal ReMake track that is in 'Project X' in the download section of our site, hope you enjoy it!

All Corners Of The World - Alundra Medley

http://www.thedualdragons.com/

Here's the video we've put together for it, for those who are interested in experiencing the track that way.

Noone likes Alundra? I personally like Alundra better than Zelda

I think I might have to agree with you there... Excluding Majora's Mask and Wind Waker, I enjoyed them the same. (I'm gunna get pummeled now!)

As for the song. I enjoyed it. 0:40 was just sweet, brought back memories. Wasn't a big fan of the track's ending though, I think I wanted the main theme to come back and end in some great and epic Alundra finale, it just sorta faded out.

Don't have to listen to me, just thought that...

Your ending idea would have been great as well, but I was going for a kind of dark deeper finale as the ending of the game he walks into the darkness and we never see him again, I displayed it very well in the video I attached as well :)

Glad you enjoy Alundra too man! I think it was kind of sad how Alundra 2 changed the main character and brought in crappy 3D, they should have done a solid franchise with the character Alundra although I have to admit he is EXTREMELY inspired by Link and I guess they tried to avoid this comparison.

...but I was going for a kind of dark deeper finale as the ending of the game he walks into the darkness and we never see him again...

Ah, alright, see what you were going for. I'm terrible for judging what's up to OCR's standards but I enjoyed it a lot. Listening to it through I noticed the kickass bass in the "Inoa" bit, liked that too. It's also atmospheric in the right places and just keeps in the feel of the game.

...I think it was kind of sad how Alundra 2 changed the main character and brought in crappy 3D, they should have done a solid franchise with the character Alundra although I have to admit he is EXTREMELY inspired by Link and I guess they tried to avoid this comparison.

And completely agree with everything you said there. Alundra's graphics were just stunning, even now they're my favorite style (screw Crysis). They should've stuck with that. And yeah, the whole system is so dubiously close to Zelda's it's almost hateable, yet you know they made it better.

Anyway, nice track!

Haha man, great way of putting it, I too actually enjoy the battle system better. Well, if not for Working Design we would never see Alundra, so kudos to them and anti-kudos for the bastards that shut them down! If they hadn't been shut down, maybe we'd have a few 'Tales Of' translated by now.... like Tales Of Rebirth of man do I wanna play that.....

• 4 weeks later...