*NO* Metroid 'Kraid Misfortune' *FT*

analoq

Name: jordex

I've been waiting a few months and haven't seen this on the panel...

Thanks for all your time anoloq and every else who helped, and djp for making this one kick-ass site!

well jordex,

i listened to your Kraid mix and don't think it would pass in its current state.

i'd suggest making use of the WIP forums and/or vgmix if you want some feedback on it.

i will post it on the panel if you really want me to but i don't think it would be to anyone's benefit.

Won't pass? How come?

Oh well... Post it anyways...

usually when i tell people "don't bother" ... they don't.

*shrug*

(LT Edit: That's a no if I ever heard one.

Don't count me out, either. NO)

My rule is that I never FT a song which I have a damned good feeling will be rejected. Save the judges the effort in giving out another

NO

00:00 into it, and I already think its a verbatim rip. However, I was shocked to discover that I was right in the end. Original section at 1:40. I'll give credit for that. No wait, I wont.

When you do reverb, make sure the mix percentage isnt at 90% wet or else your drums will sound like trash. Lots of clipping. Etc Etc.

I'll admit i'm doped up on all kinds of wonderful painkillers, and every time i swallow my ears become more clogged, but it doesnt require my sharpest ear to name a few things wrong with this.

first off...piano intro...bland. lots of clipping on the vibraphones,

low piano is barely audible. i'm sure there are problems with the line itself, but i'm not gonna turn my volume way up so i can hear it.

drums sound like you're dragging the trashcans down the driveway to the curb. underwater. three blocks away.

this song has more clipping than a british girl has ugly.

as for the arrangement, there's no development, just the melody repeated with alternating accompanyment instruemnts.

NO