The "official" debit card of the Hyrule royal famiily!

Black Mage

I decided to try my hand at doing one of those customized debit cards from my credit union. I uploaded one of my wallpapers and cropped it and submitted it. I really didn't hold any hope that they'd print it, because they're pretty strict about what you can and cannot have on your card. Really, this should not have passed, but, for some reason...it did.

Either the person approving card designs wasn't paying attention and didn't realize what it was, or they knew what it was and agreed with the awesomeness!

IMG_9581copy.jpg

sooooo why did you bother censoring your last name if you went ahead and put your full name into your OCR profile, Mister Thomas Hamilton?

Not to mention a semi-credible sounding home location... Ogden-ish, Utah?

I think we should drive out there and jack his card. :-P

sooooo why did you bother censoring your last name if you went ahead and put your full name into your OCR profile, Mister Thomas Hamilton?

Because this, my friend, is the internet and things have a way of leaking through the cracks and pores. And how do you know how "ish" Ogden-ish truly is? lol

My friend some how got them to print this image on his card. I thought it was pretty sweet.

ryuhayabusa.jpg

The first time he submitted it they rejected it and he said screw it and resubmitted it and they did it. According to their guidelines it shouldn't have passed, but it did.

Very nice. I keep thinking of doing this (I'm with America First as well) but didn't think they'd pass something this awesome.

My friend Ryan tried to make a Transformers one with the Autobot's insignia, but they rejected it.

I had tried another picture some months ago, using Bean's OCR-Tan, but that one was rejected, too.

OCR4Tan_colored01_by_bean_card.jpg