Deathtank

Deathtank

Looks like a worms ripoff to me.

This is miles away better than Worms! Worms is turns-based, in this game you have total freedom to shoot whenever you want! with the exception that you have to wait for your weapon to load, depending what weapon you have, and the power it has, it will be the time you have to wait before you can shoot again.

An easy example, the railgun has no loading time so you can shoot instantly, the normal gun has a short time to load and the Death Head (the most powerful weapon) has the longest loading time.

Looks like a gayed up scorched earth.

Damn! first Worms, now Scorched earth? I know this game is based in both of them but believe me, this one is way better than those two!!!

Here tha predecessor of the beast!

If you have a xbox 360, you CAN`T not play this game! I command you to play it!

Looks like fun. The beauty of XBLA is that there's always a demo so of course I'll give it a try.

Cool! that last vid didnt do much justice to the fun the game has to offer, so this one is much better with people playing, remember the original game hadnt any music, me and my friends use to put music in the room to make it more fun, they used to listen to Offspring and Greenday and other punk music though...:sad:

Here's the vid:

I dont own a xbox 360, but believe Im crazy enough for this game to but one now! I`ve waited for so long for this day to come!!!