Tales of Phantasia's "FIghting Spirit"

The_Mighty_KELP

Oh, COME ON!!!! I can't BELIEVE that OCR has been around this long and this track is still ignored.

Me, I played the fan-translated SNES ROM long before the GBA port came out, so I've been crushing on this song for a really long time. Now that the GBA port is out, no one has any excuse to not buy it, as it's probably one of the top ten RPGs of all time.

Tales of Phantasia's soundtrack is also one of my most favorite soundtracks ever, with "Fighting Spirit" holding the title of "Best Boss Battle Music EVAH".

Just go listen to the original... you can find it somewhere online, I bet. Not having YouTube access on this computer, I can't link you to a video which might contain the original.

My request is for a rock remix of this song. I think Sixto Sounds' style would fit it perfectly, as it's an awesome rock song, which he seems to do quite well. There are many other people that could do it well, too.

I want my remix!!!

My request is for a rock remix of this song. I think Sixto Sounds' style would fit it perfectly, as it's an awesome rock song, which he seems to do quite well.

You're in luck, because Sixto himself did a remix of "Fighting of the Spirit" (which is the official name) for the upcoming Summoning of Spirits project, and it has also been accepted to OCR. And yes, it's as awesome as you can imagine. Rexy also contributed a remix of FotS in a very different style for the same project, so there will be not one, but two remixes revealed soon.

There's also some other remixes/covers of this song floating around. Maybe I'll post some of them up later.