Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - Chemical Plant Zone

nozarex

Hello everybody,

i would like to request a Chemical Plant Zone Remix even thought I know there are already a lot of them.

But after I heard this 8Bit Version of the song:

I thought someone should do a nice electro version, that sounds like a mix of the style of The Toxic Avengers with their warped bass and the Chiptune style of Crystal Castles . Chemical Plant Zone would be perfekt for a sound like this i think.

what also would be great is a part where the "sonic gets out of oxygen"-music comes slowly and in the and where sonic almost dies total silence for a second and then the "sonic catches a air-buble"-sound and again the hard warped chemical plant sound sounds are freaking out.

thank you in forward, i hope someone likes the idea^^

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, I read this post and have already kinda started on something similar to what you're mentioning, but mine definitely has more of a New Wave feel to it. I need to talk to my friend who I'm doing an indie dance project with to do some vocals on it but this is the current WIP:

http://www.tindeck.com/audio/my/acps/Chemical-PLant-Remix

it's beautiful!

i lost a tear while hearing it, no jokeXD

i really like the direction you are going with it, there is this "too mighty" feel in it, that is something i like a lot.

but a fast/faster paced version would also be nice.

anyway i really enjoyed the wip-version, and i'm looking forward for the next one.

I also have a remix of the chemical plant zone I did a WHILE back...

It was done when I didn't have much idea about sound design, so it has a definate 16-bit feel to it.

I reckon the vagrance's version is more along the lines of what you want but here is the link to mine anyway :)

http://www.last.fm/music/Willrock07/Remixes/Beware+The+Puple+Water

• 2 weeks later...