You know what I love

Bozlifyme

I'm always amazed at the arrogance people posting in the request forum have in general. Does the general public really think that a) remixers with no connection to a particular song are going to be inspired to remix something just because someone suggests it, and B) remixers have nothing better to do than cater to requests of others. I mean, come on, they're remixers; it's not like they have lives, relationships, jobs, school, or anything else to do.

I love it when there are tons of requests in this forum for GREAT remix projects. But no, we get Radical Dreamers instead. Fantastic.

Excuse me, but who are you? Oh right, you're the guy who figured it would be a great idea to suggest that a number of remixers make a project by request for him, despite having no posts on the forums (i.e. being totally unknown by the community), and then swore a well-known member who, probably as annoyed and insulted by your demands as every other remixer here, called attention to your foolishness with a simple "no".

And now, simply because people don't have time or interest to cater to your demands, you're going to come in here and insult a perfectly good project just because it's not what you wanted? Good luck with getting anyone to take you seriously about Shadowgate anytime soon.

Just so you know, I'm letting the project coordinators for Thieves of Fate know about this thread. I'm sure they'll be *thrilled* to see your "constructive criticism".

I love it when there are tons of requests in this forum for GREAT remix projects. But no, we get Radical Dreamers instead. Fantastic.

You know what I love? I love it when people feel like they're fucking owed something from the artists here. I love it when people feel the need to publicly shit all over other people's hard work just because they're too lazy to do something themselves. And you know what I love the most? I love it when little shits with no more than 7 posts to their names--which ALL happen to be in the ReQuests forum--feel that they have the right to complain about people not remixing what THEY want remixed, when they don't even have the decency to leave some comments on posted remixes or help out other people in the WIP forum.

Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and insulting the RD Project artists? What have you contributed to OCR? As far as I can tell, nothing, whereas the guys who put out these projects work their asses off for months, sometimes years, to pay tribute to the composers that have inspired all of us.

The requests forum isn't a place to demand something. It's a place to give people ideas. We remixers are not at your beck and call. If we find something interesting in this forum, fine, but if your request isn't answered, tough shit. You're just gonna have to get off your ass and do something about it yourself, and that doesn't mean be a whiny ass loser.

You know what? Give me my mod powers back. I want to drop the banhammer on this guy. :whatevaa:

You know what I love? I love it when people feel like they're fucking owed something from the artists here. I love it when people feel the need to publicly shit all over other people's hard work just because they're too lazy to do something themselves. And you know what I love the most? I love it when little shits with no more than 7 posts to their names--which ALL happen to be in the ReQuests forum--feel that they have the right to complain about people not remixing what THEY want remixed, when they don't even have the decency to leave some comments on posted remixes or help out other people in the WIP forum.

Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and insulting the RD Project artists? What have you contributed to OCR? As far as I can tell, nothing, whereas the guys who put out these projects work their asses off for months, sometimes years, to pay tribute to the composers that have inspired all of us.

The requests forum isn't a place to demand something. It's a place to give people ideas. We remixers are not at your beck and call. If we find something interesting in this forum, fine, but if your request isn't answered, tough shit. You're just gonna have to get off your ass and do something about it yourself, and that doesn't mean be a whiny ass loser.

Pretty much everything DarkeSword said, including you being a douche. :lol: There's no point in needlessly disrespecting projects from soundtracks you don't care for. Sorry, bro, but complaining is obviously the wrong way to go about getting anyone to do a Shadowgate project.