A rather difficult puzzle

linkspast

ok the answer to the gold puzzle (puzzle -1) is something that seems completely unrelated.

But yet if you take into account everything you were told to (tittle, mouse-over description, et cetera) you should come to a decent conclusion, but you still gutta think open-mindedly.

I partially revoke my previous statement. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Looking back at the puzzles they really aren't too much of a stretch. The key, for me, is to think about everything in the puzzle very open-mindedly and out of the box.

But yet if you take into account everything you were told to (tittle, mouse-over description, et cetera) you should come to a decent conclusion, but you still gutta think open-mindedly.

it was just a little difficult to equate (spoiler) k->carat->^->exponent

but level 7 is just....vague

edit: got it.

I'm stuck on level 5. Is the answer an actual occupation or am I being misled?

Look for ANOTHER common theme between the two first words besides the first letter (the title of the level is a hint). There should be a pattern in this theme. It also helps if you look up a list of existing occupations on wikipedia/google.

Could anyone please just TELL ME the answer to lvl 9, it's supposedly blatantly obvious and easy to guess, but I've tried all vowels x5 (aaaaa, eeeee etc.) and none of them seems to be right.

Look for ANOTHER common theme between the two first words besides the first letter (the title of the level is a hint). There should be a pattern in this theme. It also helps if you look up a list of existing occupations on wikipedia/google.

Could anyone please just TELL ME the answer to lvl 9, it's supposedly blatantly obvious and easy to guess, but I've tried all vowels x5 (aaaaa, eeeee etc.) and none of them seems to be right.

aeiou? I dunno, I'm not even on the level, but just a guess from your description

aeiou? I dunno, I'm not even on the level, but just a guess from your description

Well there's a song playing about vowels (a damn annoying song at that) and the levels title is Missing Vowel x5. The most logical solution (to me) would be yyyyy, or 125 (y= 25th letter of the alphabet x5 = 125), but neither of those is the answer.

Well there's a song playing about vowels (a damn annoying song at that) and the levels title is Missing Vowel x5. The most logical solution (to me) would be yyyyy, or 125 (y= 25th letter of the alphabet x5 = 125), but neither of those is the answer.

not to mention that after clicking the link the hint says (moar spoailers): Try not to guess, but figure out exactly why