PLEASE Remix UFORIA!! IMG Inside post >>

carefree

[23:24] <@CHz> Hey, someone else has actually heard of Ufouria. Neat.

[23:25] <@Larry> ha

[23:25] <@CHz> "IMG Inside post"

[23:25] <@Larry> Requests needs a renaissance

[23:25] <@CHz> How exactly does a box picture enhance a remix request thread.

[23:25] <@CHz> "damn that's a nice tune"

[23:26] <@zircon> haha

[23:27] <@CHz> Doesn't even link to MIDIs or the NSF or anything.

[23:27] <@CHz> But it's got a fucking box picture.

[23:27] <@Larry> ha

You need to provide music. Forget CHz, the box art may lead to some interest due to the weird imagery of the game. But you're not doing your request any justice without an audio link.

Normally, I'd tell you to just go with the flow and do what everyone else does - post a link to the NSF and tell people the track number. There doesn't seem to be an NSF of this around though. However, this recording really sucks. The bassline is seriously fucked up, it's transposed like one semitone down, it sounds totally apesweat. Try another emulator or something.

Did you record the track from an emulator or from an actual NES console? Popped the game into an emulator and it sounds exactly like the recording, but the track is sped up compared to the NSF and soundtrack versions. I'm guessing it's just an emulator error, but I've never played the game on a console, so I dunno.

Anyway, as I said, there is an NSF, but it has the Japanese name of the game, Hebereke: http://akumunsf.good-evil.net/H/Hebereke.nsf. The game's by Sunsoft, so the same audio crew has worked on other NES games like Batman, Blaster Master, Journey to Silius, etc. Music's by Nobuyuki Hara, Naoki Kodaka, and About SS.

The game song is exactly like the recording.

No way, that game has a quality assurance badge on the cover. Nintendo wouldn't have accepted a bassline being a semitone too low. It must be an issue with your emulator or something.

Your better off not using the original music to remix but use it as a guide.

What?

Yeah I recorded it from a nes emulator.

But thats the only way I can get this recording.

Now you can record it from the NSF (but now you don't need to, since... well, people can just listen to the NSF).