Looking for composers

ksduded

I am looking for a composer(s) who are interested in working for a project.

I regularly require music for different projects. Currently I am looking for someone with good

1) Guitar pieces

2) Orchesteral pieces with prominent Piano

I have noticed a lot of really good compositions here, and it will be nice to work with some talented individuals.

some of my work

www.sb-productions.ca

Note: It is a PAID project

I'm at work so I can't watch any of the videos, but the site itself looks a billion times more professional then the usual people asking for music.

What kind of guitar music are we talking about here, because I may be interested if you're wanting some rock. Also you didn't mention if this was likely to be a free service or a paid commission, which will affect peoples reaction.

I'm at work so I can't watch any of the videos, but the site itself looks a billion times more professional then the usual people asking for music.

What kind of guitar music are we talking about here, because I may be interested if you're wanting some rock. Also you didn't mention if this was likely to be a free service or a paid commission, which will affect peoples reaction.

yeah its a paid project.