bLiNd and Leifo playlisted by Ferry Corsten!

Global-Trance

Thanks to my meddling and knowing the right people, I have gotten bLiNd and Leifo (under their secret collaborative alias Vega Projekt) playlisted by international DJ Ferry Corsten. Their track, "The First Day" was played today on Ferry Corsten's new radio show. Their track will most likely be signed under Ferry Corsten's Flash Recordings label as well due to Ferry's high interest in the track. Since the track is most likely in limbo right now in the middle of talks about being signed, it is assumed that I will not leak this track nor should you ask them to send the track to you out of respect (Though if anyone keeps track of my DJ sets, I will probably be playing it sometime soon). Can this get a sticky? I'm really excited for bLiNd and Leifo. Their hard work has brought them far and I believe that the people here who recognize their talent should know about this awesome accomplishment. Congratulations, guys!

If you guys can, please register an account at Ferry's forums. This way you can vote for the Vega Projekt tune on the Corsten's Countdown page! Show your support for our guys!

www.ferrycorsten.com

awesome.jpg

That's awesome, but uh....For the life of me, I can't find a link to the stream on either of those sites..If we could get a direct link, I am sure we would all listen when it's on.

Does anyone record the streams, though? In case some of us missed it? It's almost 9PM here (EST), which means it's almost 8PM CET...

-Josh

Do/can you do this for any track you think is good enough?

Probably... however it won't be that easy. bLiNd will tell you that I am one tough cookie when it comes to this stuff. Hell, I was even a bitch about quality even when he sent me stuff to listen to. I have to be really wowed by the track first if anything. If I am willing to playlist you in a DJ set of mine, then you just might have hope to go further.

As for the radio show, I have a rip of the whole thing... I can upload it later if you guys want.

That's awesome, but uh....For the life of me, I can't find a link to the stream on either of those sites..If we could get a direct link, I am sure we would all listen when it's on.

Does anyone record the streams, though? In case some of us missed it? It's almost 9PM here (EST), which means it's almost 8PM CET...

-Josh

CET: Central European Time

CST: Central Standard Time

Okay guys, here's an mp3 of the radio show. If you want to jump straight into the bLiNd/Leifo track, it comes in at 32:20 and drifts off at around 39:00 into the Mike Shiver track that follows it. Just right-click save the link below! :)

http://g-t.dew-owns-it.com/Corsten's_Countdown_005_(01.08.2007)/Ferry_Corsten_ -_Corsten's_Countdown_005_(01.08.2007)-PS.mp3

Edit: The sweet guitar hook is Leifo playing! :) Awesome!

Hmm, I just voted and listened to the actual radio show... did anyone notice that Corsten said "the next track is Vega Projekt - The First Day" AFTER he played that track? Or did I not hear him?

He's sorta confusing if you don't know how he does his show but he says what's playing AFTER it is played. It's like appending the track list after each track. Also his English isn't 100% there, I guess.