ALTER EGO - Album by TWEEX on sale for only $5.99!

tweex

Buy Alter Ego for only $5.99!

alterego.jpg

From July 31st to August 14th, Alter Ego will be available for purchase for $5.99 through the Tweex Music Store. You will receive nearly an hour of original music by Tweex in a CD Quality WAV format with all Album Artwork!

If you would like to learn more about Alter Ego and listen to samples, then go to the DISCOGRAPHY page.

If you’re ready to purchase, go straight to the TWEEX MUSIC STORE and place your order.

All orders are handled through PayPal, so you are 100% secure in any transaction you make!

If you would like a hard copy of the album, CD Baby still has a few copies in stock and you can purchase the album through them!

This promotion won’t last for long so be sure to act NOW!

Well, don't worry mate, the sale will be going on until the 14th! Even after the sale, the album will still be here, and I promise it wont be too expensive even then!

Thanks for the words, man... I'll probably still get it at the later price, but the price right now seems too good to pass up. Who knows? :-P

Just picked this up, although I have been meaning to for a while now.

After the first listen through (I'm now re-listening to specific tracks) I have to say, it's phenomenal.

I've come to expect a certain level of quality from my favorite [or any, really] OCR artists, and I never expect to be disappointed in the commercial albums they release. So what blew me away was the diversity of styles and genres here. And it never felt like a jarring change of pace, it was always just right. Much harder to pull off, I imagine, than a singularly themed album.

The album builds up really well, with a slow change in style from track to track, until it peaks in energy with Danse Macabre and 300.5, before simmering down to a lovely finish.

Of course, now I'm left eager for more. As I said, phenomenal, and I hope to see another commercial album from you in the near future.

Just picked this up, although I have been meaning to for a while now.

After the first listen through (I'm now re-listening to specific tracks) I have to say, it's phenomenal.

I've come to expect a certain level of quality from my favorite [or any, really] OCR artists, and I never expect to be disappointed in the commercial albums they release. So what blew me away was the diversity of styles and genres here. And it never felt like a jarring change of pace, it was always just right. Much harder to pull off, I imagine, than a singularly themed album.

The album builds up really well, with a slow change in style from track to track, until it peaks in energy with Danse Macabre and 300.5, before simmering down to a lovely finish.

Of course, now I'm left eager for more. As I said, phenomenal, and I hope to see another commercial album from you in the near future.

I appreciate the comments mate and I'm very glad that you have enjoyed the album!!

There are only a few days left in the sale, so make sure you pick up a copy from www.tweexmusic.com/store as quickly as you can!