OCR01984 - *YES* Secret of Mana 'Step Off My Flower Bed'

Palpable

Remixer nase: Nase

Email: kaesomorph@hotmail.de

Secret of Mana

Danger, The Orphan of Storm (last minute)

Ok, this is a relatively liberal one...the idea was to carry the original into more catchy funk territory, and to do that,

some of the parts had to be altered quite drastically.

0:37 and 1:09 are good examples of that. whatever similarities are left there are to be found in the bassline and overall rhythm, mostly.

Apart from some transitions though, no section is entirely original, and many are obvious enough i think.

This is way closer to what I'd consider my own style than the last two mixes i submitted, so I just hope it all works out :)

Peace out,

Joshu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://snesmusic.org/v2/download.php?spcNow=sd2 - 19 "Danger", 20 "The Orphan of Storm"

Arrangement is crazy here- i love it. Some sections do feel pretty liberal, but there is a lot of source throughout and a lot of variation of it. Even when the main melody isn't front-and-center (and it does make many appearances), the rhythm and chord structure is present. Distinctly over 50%, so good enough for me.

Production is solid throughout, with pretty decent samples mixed with some chips. No qualms about production from me. Well balanced, and clear, some of the strings are a little dry, but nothing too distracting. I loved the tonal variety of this, and the rhythms were awesome.

yes